Sunday, 16 March 2014

Correction on the field

So I said in my last post that I would break down how I go about my paintings, this is true! However I won't in this post as my plan now is to finish off my colour wash and then do the break down of how I get from A to B with digital painting :)

Instead I'm currently working on one of my previous projects, FATE ETERNAL. This is my character project and so far it's going quite well!

As you can see from the progress below, I'm about half way through with him. He's half man half robot. Aka, Cyborg.



 Below is one of my reference images, mainly for his suit and also somewhat the final goal.



I'm also using some of my other design work as an influence to my character. Mainly the knees and fingers, although I haven't got that far with him yet. #Stumpy


However so far so good! He is also going into ZBrush for some extra touches as well, just little things like his more synthetic parts, i.e. arms and neck.

Follow me on Twitter @RozalindGreen

No comments:

Post a Comment