So it's all been a little bit quiet here mainly for a few reasons!
The first being; I was campaigning to be the next Vice President of Cardiff Region at the University of South Wales!
The Second being; I got it! You can add me on twitter @RozalindGreen for updates!
But I'm blogging about it because it's been a major part of my life for the past month, and will shape my future as well, through the process of the elections from making posters to talking and spamming one thing has stayed the same. The art I used to essentially sell myself.
All of my posters I've uploaded are here because it's my way of showing another way in which I use my art style throughout my daily life. From the font I choose to the layout I create, it tells one story. Mine.
These aren't random put together however you like posters. It's me, albeit in a more black and white form.
The first section are what the union allowed me to print off, they would only do black and white so I used this to my advantage! And started to create something with a running theme. Me and what Cardiff means to me.
This is my colour manifesto, again similar running theme of the same fonts, however I was allowed colour so I attempted something more friendly and glaring as the other posters.
The background for Twitter! I really quite like this one, just because it's simple, the colour is soft and subtle yet very effective, was an absolute nightmare getting that to fit!
And last but not least, Facebook. Profile photo and then a cover photo, all running smoothly alongside each other, but at the same point supporting each one. I wanted something that said me. And at the same point, if you were to see my posters you would instantly recognise my style!
That's all for today folks!
I'll be back tomorrow with some juicy work!
Innes out!







No comments:
Post a Comment