Monday, 28 April 2014

Another Place, Another Time?

So on my list of places to go and see, we come to another studio. This time of course, it's Rockstar Games.





Why here you say? Well of course why not! They have been the driving force behind some of my most loved games. From Midnight club, Red Dead, Grand Theft Auto and Max Payne. But also The Warriors! A film I adore.

However it's not just the games they create, it's the passion and personality they put into their games and the artistic direction they wield that really suckers me in. From the beginning I've always collected the posters that came with game, often littering my bedroom with them. I still can't get enough now!

For some context, Rockstar founded in 1998, with headquarters based in New York, as well as many other studio's situated around the world, you'll find some in Leeds, Lincoln, London and Edinburgh.

They are known for the controversial material in some of their games. The company is owned by Take Two Interactive.

More coming soon!  

No comments:

Post a Comment