Wednesday, 2 April 2014
Quick Update - Fate Eternal
So I'm finally back to my model/character.
I've been busy with the union and had lots of meetings and what nots to sort out! Eesh. But we'll get there, I promise!
So here's a little render, yes some things have changed. They are going to rapidly change over the next few days, I haven't had much time to sit and roll this out due to other deadlines etc. So now my mission is to get this project moving again, and quickly.
So he looks a bit funny, I realise this...
And there are of course gaps in it, at the moment I'm just putting him together again, I'm not keen on the legs so I might just thin them down to give a more sleek effect.
Also his knee pads are floating. I haven't got that far yet.
There will be a mass of updates almost everyday now! As I boulder my way through my projects and hit deadline time.
Gird your loins.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment