Tuesday, 29 April 2014

BioWare!


You know how a few posts ago I said it was probably very unlikely that you have never played an EA game? Well, that's still true. Which brings me to a company called BioWare. They are in fact owned by Electronic Arts, but still operate as an independent company somewhat, with the freedom to make their own styled games.





So with that, they did make one of my favourite franchises ever! Mass effect!





As well as many other games to boot like, Balders gate, Dragon Age and some of the Star Wars franchises. Founded in 1995, Canada. The company specialise in role-playing games. My favourite genre. Why would I work here? The style and narratives they produce are some of the most attractive things I've ever seen/played/loved. I love the in depth conversations you can have with characters and the character customisation is brilliant, and would simply love to be part of the team that creates these games.

I would be so proud if I could sit there and say I made that game because I am a proud employee of Bioware. Also they live in Canada, who does not want to live in Canada? Seriously. But they do have other studios, in case you didn't want to live in Canada, not that I can think why you wouldn't want to live there...

Innes out.

No comments:

Post a Comment