Monday, 7 April 2014
Where would I like to go?
So I've been thinking about what inspires me. Which companies? What games? Characters?
And one popped to mind. Massive, a Ubisoft studio.
They are currently working on Tom Clancy's 'The Division' using their own next gen engine called SnowDrop.
They are a company based in Sweden, Malmo to be precise and some of their past games include; Assassins Creed Revelations, Far Cry 3 and Ground Control.
I absolutely love the way they work with their teams to create inspiring games, so for me, this is one place I'd really love to end up! It's a very relaxed atmosphere but at the same time motivated and challenging to get the results they want. Something I really try my best to adhere to.
I'm really looking forward to their latest game, 'The Division' as I'm a huge fan of Tom Clancy and I know they've done him justice with this new engine they've built.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment