Tuesday, 29 April 2014

Somebody who inspires me.


So across the internets there are times where you stumble across things that change your perspective and influence you to push yourself further with the things you love doing.

I stumbled across something almost a year ago. His name was Sam Spratt. He's kind of a big deal. Massive in fact. I find it strange that it took me so long to find him. But nevermind!

His work is fabulous!

In fact he is the magic behind the immensely popular app game, Angry Birds.

Here is some of his artwork!







I really love the textures in his work, he uses a really nice looking brush and he gets amazing results with it, but he's also really open about how he goes creates his work,which is great for people like me, who really need a helping hand with our own digital work.

Spratt is a hero to me!

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment