Sunday, 13 April 2014

Naughty Dog - A beginning.


Why I'm a Game Artist.

From a young age, and I mean like, 4... I loved video games, in fact I was obsessed! It all started with a little game that became a huge franchise, Crash Bandicoot. In fact when I was little I even had a Crash Bandicoot T-Shirt, which I rarely took off because lets be honest, who would?

It was my first awakening to a new world, a world of video games, something that has stayed me with my whole life and no doubt will continue.

Naughty Dog was my first taste of something that is now my passion.


Although originally starting in 1984, things really kicked off in 1994, when they released Crash Bandicoot. A game that has sold to date 22 million copies worldwide. Naughty Dog is also a subsidiary of Sony Computer Entertainment.

Not only have they dominated the Playstation 1 market, but have continued their success through the following consoles. With hits like Jak & Daxter on the PS2 and then Uncharted on PS3, with 'The Last of Us' sweeping over 200 Game of The Year awards and now set to be digitally re-mastered for the PS4.

I know, I may have never ended up where I am without Naughty Dog. The chance to work for them though, would be an honour, to be able to give back something that inspired me many years ago knowing that someone somewhere will play a game I helped bring to life, that's something I dream for.

I hope you enjoyed 'A What Inspired Me' post.

Innes Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment