Tuesday, 29 April 2014
Electronic Arts.
So in my list of places, spaces and uhhh... Well just that really, I find myself at the doorstop of EA. Electronic Arts.
With headquarters in Redwood, California. But studios around the world. They came in as the third largest games company in the world! Not to mention the sheer amount of titles they have under their belt.
Ranging from the Battlefield series, Crysis, Command and Conquer, FIFA, Madden, Sims, the list is endless!
You have to admit there's few people who haven't enjoyed an EA game and there's even fewer that have never played one!
If I'm honest, I can't get enough of them! I think I'd jump through loops and hoops for a job offer from these guys, I'd take tea girl, genuine. I'd love to work on the Sims especially, mainly because I love props, I could sit for years making endless chairs, carpets, ornaments and plants for that game or any EA game to be fair. I'd also like to do environments and characters, but I want to prove to myself and others first, wouldn't want to let the team down!
You can also follow me on Twitter! @RozalindGreen.
Innes out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment